The Canterbury Folk Festival reserves the right to halt the sale of any wares deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, offensive or unspecified in the application.
- All applicants must be approved by vendor coordinator.
- No mass produced items are permitted; you must be the creator and designer of the work being sold.
- Vendors must display and sell only the wares approved on application.
- Unauthorized use or reproduction of the Canterbury Folk Festival Logo is prohibited.
- Wares are to be sold on registered site only.
- All Vendors should carry liability insurance and provide a copy to Canterbury Folk Festival Committee with your application
- A full description of the booth, a photo of the booth, and a menu with your prices must be submitted with your application.
- All lots are outside and measure no less than 10 feet by 15 feet. The fee is $100.00 and must accompany the application. If not approved, payment will be returned to the applicant and your spot will be surrendered.
- commences the first day of the festival for Food and Craft Vendors commence setup the first day of the festival, Friday, July 8th between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Vendor Hours of Operation
Friday, from setup until Closing (11 pm)
Saturday, from 9 am until closing (11 pm)
Sunday, from 10 am until closing (4:30 pm)
- Loading/Unloading Times
Friday before 3 p.m.
Friday after 11 p.m. (closing)
Saturday before 8:30 a.m.
Saturday after 11 p.m. (closing)
Sunday before 10 a.m.
- The vendor will be allowed to drive into the Park for loading and unloading purposes only during the appointed times. Vehicles and trailers must be removed to nearby designated parking. No unauthorized vehicle or trailer will be allowed to remain on site under any circumstances.